- Take backup all files+folder from folder mysql/data to mysql/data_old_backup
- Sometime XAMPP MySQL service stopped working, in my case reason in XAMPP control panel: “Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly” with the same error log
- I have fixed the same issue, copy (+overwrite) all files+folder from xampp/mysql/backup/ into xampp/mysql/data/
- You may lost your Mysql root password after step-1, your mysql password is null now.
- Now, Copy (+overwrite) file ibdata1 from backup folder from “mysql/data_old_backup/ibdata1” to xampp/mysql/data/
(because you want to restore all your data)
- Start MySQL from XAMPP control panel.